At West Park Care we understand how important our staff are and live by the famous quote that if you treat your staff well then they will treat your clients well. This is the reason we offer full time employment and no zero hour contracts with excellent pay rates and paid holiday. You will get a full induction and ongoing training to make sure that you are delivering the best care possible and have full support from our office using an advanced care management system.
This is a perfect position for someone who wants full time hours with a flexible working pattern. We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our team as Domiciliary Home Care Experts across Harrogate and the surrounding areas. Our clients expect the very best care in their own homes and therefore we are looking for individuals that are committed to providing outstanding domiciliary care. As a business we aim to support our staff in every way possible to allow our staff to support our clients. The quality of the care and service we provide is the key focus to us. If you are sick of rushing around and not being able to deliver the excellent care you want to provide then contact us to join our team!
Duties may include:
- Personal care (training provided)
- Companionship calls
- Meal preparations
- Light domestic support
- Supporting with medication (training provided)
- Moving and handling support (training provided)
- Shopping for groceries and also for pleasure
- Accompanying client to varying appointments (including medical)
- Specialist Dementia care (training provided)
- Safeguarding our clients (training provided)