Home Care Services
We know the value of good physiotherapy to our clients and therefore have partnered with Dr. Katherine Taylor who is highly experienced with on-site physiotherapy in-home and in the community.
- Support to stay active and independent with daily tasks
- Management of a chronic condition –including recent flare up or new diagnosis
- Pre or post-surgical programme planning
- Post-hospital or care home stay rehabilitation
- Falls prevention and management and balance rehabilitation, including stumbles
- Assessment and support of progression of both indoor and outdoor mobility
- Equipment assessment, training and support in moving and handling for clients and family
- Goal setting to support recovery
- Stair assessment and practice
- Environmental assessment and recommendations
- Support pain management – acute and chronic
Katherine has a doctorate in Physical Therapy (physiotherapy) from the University of Colorado in the USA, and she is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) in the UK.” Her previous experience involving complex conditions, rehabilitation and falls has allowed her develop extensive knowledge in assessment, goal setting and management of acute and chronic needs.”
Her specialties include:
- Supporting chronic conditions including neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonary, muscular dysfunction, and orthopaedic/musculoskeletal
- Transitions home after a hospital or care home stay
“Prehab” to build strength and endurance prior to surgery
- Post-surgical rehab – musculoskeletal, internal medicine
Movement and handling for clients and family, especially with aids
- Regaining mobility and movement
Carer skills training
Everyone can benefit from an increased understanding of how their body functions, how to reduce fall risk, increase strength and endurance, and mediate chronic pain. There’s no long-term commitment, you’ll receive recommendations at your first visit and can work with Katherine to decide if follow-up visits would be of benefit.
Home Visit Consultations:
Initial consultation – £70
45 minute follow up – £55
30 minute follow up – £45
Travel fees may apply depending on location.
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss physiotherapy needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.