Home Care Services
Sometimes a helping hand is all that is needed. At West Park Care we understand that a small amount of help can enable someone to continue leading the independent life that everyone deserves.
We always make sure that all of our care calls allow for time to provide emotional support but sometimes no other support is required apart from a friendly face. It is common for many people to feel lonely, especially hearing about the increasingly busy lives of family members. Using West Park Care’s companionship services we can guarantee that you receive the contact and companionship you require at home.
Your local care management team are on call to answer your questions and work with you to design a customised companionship plan that is right for you.
- Conversation and company
- Help with travel arrangements to things like doctor’s appointments
- An all important cup of tea
- Entertainment such as help with reading or even a game of cards
- Monitor diet and help with shopping
- Outings and visits to family and friends
- Participate in hobbies
- Encourage independence and wellbeing
Off peak rate 1 pm – 5 pm
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.