West Park Care Careers
Being a Carer
Being a carer is a fulfilling and rewarding role. It can be demanding at times but knowing you are helping an elderly person keep their independence and stay in their own home can be very fulfilling.
You will get a full induction and ongoing training to make sure that you are delivering the best care possible and have full support from our office using an advanced care management system.
As a business we aim to support our staff in every way possible to allow our staff to support our clients. The quality of the care and service we provide is the key focus to us. At West Park Care we understand how important our staff are and live by the famous quote that if you treat your staff well then they will treat your clients well.
Duties may include:
- Personal care (training provided)
- Companionship calls
- Meal preparations
- Light domestic support
- Supporting with medication (training provided)
- Moving and handling support (training provided)
- Shopping for groceries and also for pleasure
- Accompanying client to varying appointments (including medical)
- Specialist Dementia care (training provided)
- Safeguarding our clients (training provided)