Home Care Services
Personal Home Care
Our Care Experts offer not just personal care but also emotional support. West Park Care matches a small team of carers to each client and this allows a relationship to be built.
Personal home care allows your loved one to remain in his or her home, while ensuring safety and promoting optimal well-being. In addition, caregivers offer a much more personalised plan of care with one-to-one support tailored to the status, conditions, preferences, hobbies and lifestyle of the individual. We aim to make sure that each client lives their life to the fullest and as normal as possible within their own home.
We assist in all activities of daily living including:
- Help with bathing and dressing
- Support with grooming
- Make sure food is being eaten and assistance with this
- Medication management
- Assist with wake up and bedtime
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Light housekeeping – dusting & vacuuming
- Help with washing, ironing and changing bed linen
- Manage rubbish and waste in the house
- Help with pet care
- Help with general shopping
- Organise any trades needed for work on the house
- Cream application
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.