Home Care Services
Respite care is temporary care to provide family caregivers relief from the full-time care they have been providing for a loved one.
With respite care our care experts are available to watch over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk and assisting in all activities of daily living. At West Park Care, our respite services are can be arranged on a temporary basis with no obligation to continue home services once we are no longer needed.
With our respite care we can provide:
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Safety and fall prevention
- Status reporting to family
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.