Specialist Home Care
Hospital To Home Care
One of the leading causes of hospital readmission or slow post-hospitalisation recovery is the lack of proper support following a hospital discharge. Whether you or a loved one is transitioning directly home after a hospitalisation, care at home is a key resource for a safe and successful recovery process.
The first 72 hours following a procedure or hospital stay represent a critical and vulnerable time, often involving a new diagnosis and changes in daily habits, required medications, meal regimes, rehab exercises and more. Non-medical care at home will provide the monitoring, reminders and emotional support to help the individual recover successfully at home.
Our local team of Care Managers are here to answer your questions and work with you to design a Hospital To Home care plan that is right for you.
Our hospital to home care services include:
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Status reporting to family
- Safety and fall prevention
Transition home package
- Assessment and personalised care plan*
- General tasks and shopping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Rehabilitation reminders, physical and emotional support and companionship
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments and personal events
*Assessment in hospital possible
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.