Home Care Services
Overnight care means having a carer stay with you or your loved one through the night and having the peace of mind there is a trained professional available in the home.
We offer sleep in nights, which are perfect if you want someone to be there just in case and be on hand to help with any issue during the night such as to assist with using the toilet. A carer may be expected to be woken twice during a sleep in.
We also offer waking nights, providing a carer who is awake and ready to help with anything throughout the night. This may be more suitable if you or your loved on is up regularly throughout the night and needs support with toilet breaks, medication, moving and handling etc. The waking night carer will use any other time to carry out domestic duties in the household.
Overnight care is very important and can allow someone to live in their own home for a lot longer. Overnight care also offers peace of mind that there is support available at all times with every day tasks but also in an emergency. Overnight care more than anything promotes independence and as each package of care is bespoke to each individual, it ensures all needs are met.
Overnight care is really beneficial when supporting someone with dementia. Contact us today to discuss overnight care plan in more detail.
Overnight care can help with:
- Proper Rest: Allowing you or your loved one to rest properly during the night, knowing support is available
- Changing Position and Moving around the house: Assistance with changing position through the night to avoid issues with skin integrity and support when moving around the property through the night to decrease the risk of falls
- Toilet Breaks: Assistance with toilet breaks throughout the night
- Medication management: Help with promoting medication or administrating medication if required. Full documentation of this in line with medication guidance.
- Companionship: Care staff form relationships with the client and offer emotional support.
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.