Specialist Home Care
Dementia is on the rise in the UK. It can be very difficult to manage for both the person living with dementia and the family members. West Park Care is committed to providing one to one dementia care in the home with highly trained Care Experts.
At West Park Care our Care Experts are trained in-house to make sure that they can not only care for someone suffering with dementia but also spot the key early symptoms. Care packages are tailored for each individual client and their specific needs with regular monitoring in places to quickly make any changes required.The best place for someone suffering from memory loss or confusion is in familiar and safe surroundings with a trusted care team.
West Park Care dementia services offers our clients a solution to maintain an excellent quality of life.Get in touch today to discuss your individual care package and needs.
Our Care Experts are trained to:
- Manage any changing behaviour or added symptoms
- Create a positive environment to promote social interaction
- Stimulate the mind with activities
- Maintain a safe and relaxed environment
- Provide nutritious meals and hydration
- Build a relationship and engage in conversation
- Help with bathing and dressing
- Support with grooming
- Make sure food is being eaten and assistance with this
- Medication management
- Assist with wake up and bedtime
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Aid with family interaction team
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.