West Park Care
The cost of care is always a consideration for the client and also relatives. One factor all our clients share is that they have a desire to stay in their own home, an environment that is comfortable and familiar for them.
The cost of having home care is in the majority of cases a substantially lower cost alternative to moving into either a care home or a nursing home.
We tailor our care packages for each customer, and offer a variety of care packages to suit different budgets. It is hard to give a cost without having an assessment of the needs but that is an easy process and starts with a ‘care chat’ so just give us a call to talk things through.
At West Park Care we focus on providing quality care with trained well remunerated staff. There maybe lower cost care providers but what we can say is that not all home care providers provide the all inclusive costs that we do. At West Park Care we guarantee time slots and there are no hidden costs. Here are some of the aspects our costs include:
● Block of time 30 mins, 45 mins or 1 hour
● No minimum weekly amounts of time
● 365 days a year rate, no uplift for weekend and bank holidays
● Travelling time & costs all included
● No extra costs for couples
● Fixed agreed times to suit you
● Regular reviews, care can be increased or decreased as required
● Off peak reduced rates 1pm- 5 pm – e.g. for companionship & shopping
Get in touch now to have an informal ‘care chat’ and we can then give you an idea of the care costs for your requirements.
Free no obligation care assessment
Arrange a care chat
Please use the form to request for a call back to discuss care needs.
A call back will be within 24 hours but if urgent contact the office on 01423 594142.