What a crazy start to 2019! We are taking on new and excited Care Experts and training them to our very high standards ready to deliver outstanding care to our clients.
We feel now more than ever as home care has a spotlight shone on it on a national level we offer solutions to many of the key issues:
- High turnover of staff/no consistency – All of our care staff are employed on full time contracts and only work for us allowing us to guarantee consistency of service.
- Poorly trained staff – All of your staff go through a vigorous two week induction and on going trining based around the Care Certificate.
- Little to no contact for family members – We use a fantastic care software that allows live notes to be uploaded following each care visit, which families can read to give total peace of mind.
- Lack of companionship/Staff rushed – All of our calls are a minimum of one hour allowing every visit to be extremely thorough and allow time for social activities not just personal care.
- A ‘one size fits all’ approach – All of our packages are tailored to each client by our fully qualified Care Manager following a detailed care assessment.
We firmly believe our approach delivers excellent care for our clients and we will not compromise on this quality.
The future is exciting for West Park Care as we help more and more clients live a fulfilling life in their own home.